Singapore Golf Rules
Singapore clubs are stringent on keeping time to speed up the flow of play as they are usually very busy and full even on weekdays. Golfers must arrive 30 minutes before their tee-time.
2. Tee Times
Mornings – 7.15am to 9.15am only
Afternoons – 12.15pm to 2.15pm only
3. Minimum Players
For weekdays, the golf clubs accept a minimum of 2 players per flight.
For weekends, the golf clubs accept a minimum of 3 players per flight.
Weekday and Weekend surcharge for a single player is $50. Only Sentosa Golf Club will accept single player bookings and is subject to pairing with other golfers.
Unless your flight has 4 players, every golf club reserves the right to pair players up/include other golfers.
4. Rain Check
Singapore rains 50% of the time. It has one of the highest lightning strikes in a square km in the world. Therefore, Golf Clubs in Singapore do not offer rain checks to players after they have teed-off.
For players unable to commence their round, full charges will not apply. However, an administration fee of $50 per golfer will be charged.
5. Dress Code
Round neck tee-shirts, sleeveless tee-shirts, board shorts and jeans are not permitted.
Tailored shorts/Bermudas of appropriate designs are permitted.
Golf shoes must be spikeless and are compulsory. General sports shoes are not allowed.
Non-golfers are not permitted in Singapore golf courses to accompany players unless they pay the full golf package. They need to be appropriately dressed in accordance with the dress code of the Golf Club.
Caddies are available at
- Sentosa Golf Club
- Tanah Merah Country Club
- Laguna National Golf and Country Club
- Caddies must be booked 48 hours prior to play
8. Payment Terms
- All prices include:
- Reservation of tee times
- Green fees for 18 holes
- Self-drive buggy for 18 holes
- Return transfers
- Golf tour-coordinator
- All applicable Goods and Services Taxes
2. All prices exclude:
- Personal food and beverages
- Personal golf equipment (golf balls, tees, gloves etc.)
3. Cancellation Fees/Penalty Charges
- less than 72 hours – $200 per player
- less than 24 hours/No show – 100 % chargeable
- Weekend and Public Holidays
- less than 7 days – $200 per player
- less than 72 hours – $300 per player
- Less than 24 hours/No show fee– 100% chargeable
4. Advance Booking Fee
- May be required by some clubs. This fee is additional and non-refundable or non-deductible. As this rule may change from club to club from time to time, please check with Golf SG.
- For Events or Groups above 20 players, Golf SG will require a deposit.
5. Payment Method
- Individual players or small groups can settle their golf payments via cash
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express/JCB/Union Pay is accepted.
- Payment is to be made on the date of play.
sam / +65 9228 2993 / firstname.lastname@example.org